Hertarem45

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Alex and I worked out a trade where he'd send me a stagmomantis ooth now and I'd send him an ooth of one of my mantis species when I get ooths of them

So I got the ooth today, quick shipping, great packing (a bit over packed I must say, a simple flat rate box or envelope wouldve been sufficient for an ooth id say- not this being a bad thing, just a suggestion to u next time), very friendly coorespondance, highly recommended, he goes all out and exceeds expectations, very top rate dealer!!! :) :) :) :D

Just received my order from Hertarem45 consisting of Tenodera nymphs plus three BTW's. All arrived quickly and very healthy. Set them up in their new home and they are doing just fine. Thank you for the great transaction, the excellent email communication and the xtras.

Sent a male popa out for breeding, Alex sent me him and an ooth back all in tip top shape. Alex is fast and easy to work with.

Cant wait untill they start hatching!

Dont hesitate to do business with Alex!

This is what Alex posted today in want ads today:

"I was payed another breeder $20 but he is denying me paying him. :angry: .. :mad: :(

I dont think he will come through cause its not the kind of person he is so"

I replied to a want add for a female ghost on April 9th 2012, Telling Alex that I had a female. It's now June 8th 2012

I've been more than patient with this forum member. His male died so now that request turned into, "do you have a male" I told him yes. I told him to send 20.00 and I'll ship him out. As of today, still no payment. I'm I really suppose to pay postage and ship out a ghost for free? Alex has loss three adult ghosts during the months, and I fear I'll lose a ghost to old age waiting for this guy who deperately needs a male ghost. All I can say is Bull :poop:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what Alex posted today in want ads today:

"I was payed another breeder $20 but he is denying me paying him. :angry: .. :mad: :(

I dont think he will come through cause its not the kind of person he is so"

I replied to a want add for a female ghost on April 9th 2012, Telling Alex that I had a female. It's now June 8th 2012

I've been more than patient with this forum member. His male died so now that request turned into, "do you have a male" I told him yes. I told him to send 20.00 and I'll ship him out. As of today, still no payment. I'm I really suppose to pay postage and ship out a ghost for free? Alex has loss three adult ghosts during the months, and I fear I'll lose a ghost to old age waiting for this guy who deperately needs a male ghost. All I can say is Bull :poop:
sounds like a misunderstanding to me

i'm sure u 2 could work something out, maybe he could send u his female ghost, u mate her, send back to him and he pays shippin or something

anywayz i also wanted to say he sent me some antheraea mylitta eggs a month or 2 ago but they never hatched but we r workin something out and i dont doubt things will go well...

Bought a female Oxy.Gracilis and she arrived in great condition,and he waited to mail her so that is a huge plus,as no chance of loss with the snow and all

Latest posts