• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hestiasula brunneriana

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wero626

Reaction score
Hey guys i got plenty of Hestiasula brunneriana ooths for sale or trade im asking 13$ shipped or Let me know what you got to trade

Thanks for looking :)

hey bro mind sending me one my way the ooth and you gave me a while back did not hatch yet or that limbata and just wanting to let you know whats up and hope to hear from you!

hey bro mind sending me one my way the ooth and you gave me a while back did not hatch yet or that limbata and just wanting to let you know whats up and hope to hear from you!
Gotta be patient man hasnt been that long...Those both are knew freshly ooths man wait a month and if dont hatch then i will...

do you ship to the UK? if so, how much would that be altogether :)
Umm ill send to the UK but it would have to be priority shipping cause i know it takes awhile to get there as i usaully send regular mail but 6$ for shipping and 13$ for the ooth pm me if your are interested thanks for your time :D

hmmm, can they feed on d.hydei fruit flies at 1st instar? i struggle breeding d.melonogaster.

is there any type of boxer mantis that all that can feed on d.hydei? :p
I think so....There small but not that small my baby gambians fed on hydei's and those are pretty small atleast from my experience...

Still got plenty of Hestiasula brunneriana ooths for sale or trade...

Still got plenty Hestiasula brunneriana ooths for sale or trade =]

All are sold But more are comin...Update when i have more!!!...Thanks for all that purchased from me =]

Latest posts