Hey everyone!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmgarcia

Reaction score
Hi everyone! New to the forums and mantid care. But really interested in learning more. 

I got  interested after being privileged with seeing 8 mantids in the span of a month in my garden and being able to watch them through the summer and the three eggsacks that hatched the next summer. 

@Mantis_M Your are in Florida! There are mantis all over that state. Lived in Orlando for 15 yrs and fished all over the state. Was still there when this forum started I think. If I had only known what was around me. Sure you have to learn where and how to look, but that is no biggie.

I'm working on building a camping yurt. The idea to travel 4-7 months a year. Go to an area, set up a base, and have fun learning what is around me. Start local with short stays to decide on just how to do it all and what I do need instead of want. Big part of this depends on Sabaca.

If and when I may come visit your area. Wouldn't that be a kick.

@Mantis_M Your are in Florida! There are mantis all over that state. Lived in Orlando for 15 yrs and fished all over the state. Was still there when this forum started I think. If I had only known what was around me. Sure you have to learn where and how to look, but that is no biggie.

I'm working on building a camping yurt. The idea to travel 4-7 months a year. Go to an area, set up a base, and have fun learning what is around me. Start local with short stays to decide on just how to do it all and what I do need instead of want. Big part of this depends on Sabaca.

If and when I may come visit your area. Wouldn't that be a kick.
Dude that sounds like an incredible life. I am always looking for insect collection tips, and just nature guidance in general. I hear the locals all the time saying how they always seem Mantis (im from llong island) - and i yet to come across one hehe!

Ill follow you though my friend and keep my eyes out for some good posts :D

Latest posts