Hey folks - I'm back!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud jaguar

Reaction score
Hi - taken a break from mantids, but i have returned with a couple of cool pets.

Right now all i am keeping are 2 Arizona Bordered Mantis (stagmomantis Limbata) - L4 and L3 - both females.... nice ones! It is good to back in the hobby.

Still have not seen the elusive s. Californica! I have been looking

~Roland

Awesome so glad you're back! :clap: While you were gone, a lot of new species were introduced in the culture. I think youll have fun seeing all the cool new mantids! :D

Hi - taken a break from mantids, but i have returned with a couple of cool pets.

Right now all i am keeping are 2 Arizona Bordered Mantis (stagmomantis Limbata) - L4 and L3 - both females.... nice ones! It is good to back in the hobby.

Still have not seen the elusive s. Californica! I have been looking

~Roland
i have a female californica :D

Hey nice to see all of the activity on here! Agent A - that is awesome if you have californica - what color are her wings under the tegmina? also she should i believe have like 3 dark horizontal bands on the top of the abdomen under the tegmina. Yes i am excited to see what is in the hobby!