Hey from Utah! <3

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesozoicMiss

Reaction score
Hey y'all! My name is Aidan and I am a zookeeper and museum educator. I am starting off the mantid hobby (technically) tomorrow, when my Hierodula, harlequin beetles, and jumping spider arrive (thanks Peter!). I also host some videos for the company Wildlife Tree. I love high fantasy and dungeons and dragons and fully intend to build some fantastical enclosures for my inverts! 

Hit me up for any interesting or fun tips for enclosures!

Welcome to the forum, Aidan! What instar is your Hierodula? What species? It will be neat to see some of the enclosure ideas that you have and share! Have fun with your mantids, and please don't be afraid to ask questions. :)  

- MantisGirl13

Welcome!  I would love to see your high fantasy enclosure designs so please do share pictures.

Welcome to the forum, Aidan! What instar is your Hierodula? What species? It will be neat to see some of the enclosure ideas that you have and share! Have fun with your mantids, and please don't be afraid to ask questions. :)  

- MantisGirl13
Giant Golden Hierodula from Peter! It's L2 or L3 I'm still learning how to tell the difference. I've named her Flotsam!

@MesozoicMiss Neat! It is probably pretty small, but it will get larger! Flotsam is a very fancy name! Very unique. I like it. :)  

- MantisGirl13

Latest posts