Hey hey!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says that Tendora aridifolia sinensis is a synonym of Tendora sinensis on the same page...

22365ADC-1494-4823-9011-C2FB3805A778.jpeg

Lol so I got schooled by a person when I first joined this forum in my introduction page about this same topic when I said that it was the full name you mention and not just tenorada sinensis like 8 years ago and this person said that i wasnt right and now I find that I actually was right all along well this is funny.

This is the reason why I thought u were wrong because when I said the same thing you said to another person 8 years ago they told me I was wrong.

@hysteresisMmm yes, a fellow King fan. I recently got The Institute but I've been working so much lately that I keep getting distracted from reading it. I'm one of those people that if I set a book down too long I completely forget what was happening and have to start over. OTL

It's been really good so far though! It kind of reminds me of the facility in the His Dark Materials series with Stranger Things vibes mixed in.
JUST.... WOOOOOW!

Screenshot_20200922-005846_BeyondPod.jpg

Latest posts