Hey Krus...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the sledding was a blast! ;) :D

AddEmoticons10336.gif

happy belated birthday!!!! :p don't freeze your *** off over there!!!! If you had ice cream cake for your party, I hope you thawed it with a hairdryer because it is very cold in Poland right now! :p

I did not see the thread until today.

Thanks for all your wishes, nice to know, that I'm that popular around here B)

The sledding was a blast, but it kinda ended abruptly, courtesy of my 250 lbs butt ghetto blast. I was going down a pretty big hill, and it had a pretty steep side with a bump at the end - I was ejected in the air and flew a couple of meters. The landing was rough - my "sit upon" was unharmed, but it had the planks in the sled totally destroyed. My lil' cousin was heartbroken :p

The winter in Poland is very harsh indeed. Last night them temps went down to -34C, which is kinda shocking. You don't want to head about the outcome of it.

I did not see the thread until today.Thanks for all your wishes, nice to know, that I'm that popular around here B)

The sledding was a blast, but it kinda ended abruptly, courtesy of my 250 lbs butt ghetto blast. I was going down a pretty big hill, and it had a pretty steep side with a bump at the end - I was ejected in the air and flew a couple of meters. The landing was rough - my "sit upon" was unharmed, but it had the planks in the sled totally destroyed. My lil' cousin was heartbroken :p

The winter in Poland is very harsh indeed. Last night them temps went down to -34C, which is kinda shocking. You don't want to head about the outcome of it.
That's a bummer your sled got broken. But I'm glad you had fun before it happened! :lol: