Hey there everyone!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandellaMandy123

Reaction score
Hi again!

So a lot of you may not remember me - it looks like there are a lot of new names here - but I am still alive! :lol: I've been really busy with school so I haven't had much time for photography and my last mantis Aliki passed away of old age about a month ago. I hope to get more mantises in a few months, but right now I am focusing on getting a new pet rat. :) Anyway, it's good to see you all again!

I see some of my photos are still in the front slideshow of the gallery. ;)

~Wolfie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Wolfie... Welcome back... I am one of those new names.. you mentioned above...but look forward to your posts...

Hello and welcome back
welcome6.gif

Hi again!

So a lot of you may not remember me - it looks like there are a lot of new names here - but I am still alive! :lol: I've been really busy with school so I haven't had much time for photography and my last mantis Aliki passed away of old age about a month ago. I hope to get more mantises in a few months, but right now I am focusing on getting a new pet rat. :) Anyway, it's good to see you all again!

I see some of my photos are still in the front slideshow of the gallery. ;)

~Wolfie
I remember you! I wondered where you went actually lol. Nice to have ya back! a pet rat, cool! sorry about Aliki! which species was she?

Latest posts