Hi Everyone

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandrake256

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been keeping mantids for a few years now, in the UK. Since the Uk Mantis Forum is now no longer, I've come over to find a new mantids forum, and this one seems nicely active. So hello all! Looking forward to being part of this new community.

Thanks everyone.

Welcome. 

I was not aware the UK forums were gone. That is unfortunate but we are glad to have you here. 

welcomesmileys111111.jpg

Glad you found us!

Tell us what your collecting?

Thanks! I only really keep mantids, and flies and roaches etc

Species currently kept: Gongylus gongylodes, Hymenopus coronatus

Trying to keep it just those two as much as i can and not get tempted!

Hello and welcome to the forum
welcome5.gif

Sorry to hear the forum is gone, but members are from all over the globe on here, so there are several others close to you. :)

Hi everyone

I've been keeping mantids for a few years now, in the UK. Since the Uk Mantis Forum is now no longer, I've come over to find a new mantids forum, and this one seems nicely active. So hello all! Looking forward to being part of this new community.

Thanks everyone.
Welcome! Our forum is very active for sure! I saw that about the UK forums the other day...I was wondering what was up with that too. I wonder if we will be getting a lot of other people from there soon as well?

Glad to have you here! Sad to hear that the UK forums are closed; but the more the merrier as they say- so we welcome you!  :D  

I agree with @dmina also, you can't have just one or a few after awhile!  :surrender:  Lol. 

Latest posts