hi everyone

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Guest_alza_*

hi my name is alza & a freind of mine has just got a mantid & i am here as i would like to learn how to look after a manyid before i get one..thanx alza

hi my name is alza & a freind of mine has just got a mantid & i am here as i would like to learn how to look after a manyid before i get one..thanx alza
i am also downloading a mantid documentry called alien insects-praying mantis..has anyone seen it thanx alza

yer.he was saying he wants the flower mantis..i told him to get the asian mantis cause it grows massive its unreall..but i dont blame him for wanting the flower mantis..im getting it in next couple of days...cant wait..

Welcome Buddie.

hi everyone the mantis i would like is the flower mantis.but i thin k i will get Hierodula grandis( The Giant Asian Mantis ) & Polyspilota griffinii (The Griffin Mantis) as i like the colours on the griffin..but i would also like a devil flower mantis..the pic enclosed is my fav pic sorry i dont no who took it,,alza i am just watching a mantis documenrty

called the alien insect praying mantis..its a realy good film.. :D

1570641100_bdebe4717c_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: