Hi, from a returning member

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name's Joseph, Im 19 years old from Woodinville , WA and just starting to return to the hobby finally. After 3 or 4 years of just focusing on school, the only mantids i had were the ones i caught during camping trips. I used to keep 15 different species and was pretty experienced in mantids but since its been a while i dont know how much knowlege i lost. But now i'm back and really wanna get back into the hobby! :D there sure are alot of people here now and the forum sure has changed alot in appearance since the last time i've been on :p Thats all i can think of for now, i dunno on how to introduce myself too well and might of left stuff out, sooooo if you have any questions just ask me. Its good to be back and i look forward to meeting everyone here! :)

Welcome back. I believe I remember ya. Glad to have you back. Just because you're not keeping any mantids doesn't mean you can't hang around.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey rick! i remember you too! how have you been all this time? pretty soon im gonna have mantids again, im getting ghosts first so its gonna be a sweet start :D and thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Thats cool becky! my relatives live in bellingham washington, its like a hour away from me.

hey rick! i remember you too! how have you been all this time? pretty soon im gonna have mantids again, im getting ghosts first so its gonna be a sweet start :D and thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Thats cool becky! my relatives live in bellingham washington, its like a hour away from me.
Good here. I haven't had mantids in months though.

Cool. Welcome back! It's good to know people take shorter breaks than I did! (from raising mantises, not the forum)

ooh nooo why aren't you keeping mantids anymore rick? just curious.: P
Too busy and too many other animals. I have been looking though. Seems mantis prices have gotten ridiculous.

Cool! I really want to get some ghost mantids too. I just have T. Sinensis right now, that I hatched a couple of months ago, but I'm looking forward to getting some other species, hopefully soon. ;) So you've caught wild mantids on camping trips? Were you in eastern WA? I've heard of people finding them around here but I've never seen one.

Latest posts