Hi from OC!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Sarah, I’m a young mom from Orange County, CA. I recently found a tiny nymph on the side of my home and thought it would be a great idea to capture it for my kids to learn about Mantids and the molting process etc. Little did I know I would fall madly in love with this little thing staring back at me!!!!
We've had her (total blind guess so far on the m/f thing) for a month now and she is our obsession. We’re new to this so we’re learning as we go, but we mist her daily and feed her a couple times a day. Her favorite food is a nice juicy moth. She loves to be held. The most curious and sweet little alien baby.
She’s molted once that we’ve seen. Any guesses how old or if she’s male or female so far?
Say hello to Kiwi!

Attachments

• IMG_2556.mov
    14.8 MB
Hello!
My name is Sarah, I’m a young mom from Orange County, CA. I recently found a tiny nymph on the side of my home and thought it would be a great idea to capture it for my kids to learn about Mantids and the molting process etc. Little did I know I would fall madly in love with this little thing staring back at me!!!!
We've had her (total blind guess so far on the m/f thing) for a month now and she is our obsession. We’re new to this so we’re learning as we go, but we mist her daily and feed her a couple times a day. Her favorite food is a nice juicy moth. She loves to be held. The most curious and sweet little alien baby.
She’s molted once that we’ve seen. Any guesses how old or if she’s male or female so far?
Say hello to Kiwi!
I love that name Kiwi.

Latest posts