Hi From Peru, new in this forum

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's hope not everyone on the forum PMs you with offers for Peruvian mantids...

Welcome on the forums! Is the mantid in deimatic display Oxyopsis sp.?
I agree, that has caused my friend in brazil to leave

Thank you Precarious.
You're welcome.

Innocent until proven guilty but the surrounding circumstance cause suspicion. The lesson here is if you associate with known scammers everyone else you associate with is also brought under suspicion.

but i have a feeling it might not be a problem for enrique after precarious's welcome
It's your defense of a known scammer that brought on this reaction. If he leaves it's because your link to Christian is cause for concern for all of us.

Mantis eater just stop defending your scammer friend. Just because he is your friend doesn't make it right.

Welcome. It is up to you to prove yourself honorable by sticking around, enjoying the hobby and the forum, and without scamming fellow hobbyists. Time will tell...

Come on stop this! i just introduce myself! this is no the finally of this topic, i have much to say but i dont know how to say it, i dont speak very well english, and dont worry i dont wanna change any ooths and i didnt offer any if u were wondering, i dont know how to send ooths and i am also afraid to be scammed, i just enter this forum with the purpose to know more advices to raise my mantids well, thats it. hope u understand all i wrote dont know if its ok, good night

Ok we will help you but just for assurance nobody should buy from you if you are trying to sell stuff in the future.

Latest posts