Hi from WA

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been raising Mantids for about a year and a half now, Tenodera sinensis being my first Ootheca I've hatched. Since then I've expanded and their husbandry has become my favorite hobby. My current collection includes Parasphendale agrionina, Rhombodera megaera, Rhombodera basilis, Pnigomantis medioconstricta, Miomantis binotata, Sphodromantis spp., and Phyllocrania paradoxa. (Not all mantis are shown in clip)

View attachment Video_20180804152638671_by_videomaker.mp4

Nice collection! Welcome to the forum, it is definitely the best place for any mantis-related info. I started back in the hobby this past year, and I’ve learned more in that time than I did years prior, before I was a member. 

Welcome! I also live in Washington! I didn't know having mantids was so popular here until I found out the hardware stores carry ooths every spring and summer

Nice! I'm glad to know there are other Washingtonians too. ? 

Oh since the video, I'll introduce my newer babies. Three Plistospilota guineensis

IMG_20180920_131253~2.jpg

IMG_20180920_130609.jpg

IMG_20180920_130613.jpg

Yeah my Budwings are my current fave. But this Pnigomantis medioconstricta girl is trying to change my mind lol

IMG_20180922_170832.jpg

Latest posts