Hi, I am Marc

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 Hello all, Im Marc and im in Portland, Oregon. Fairly new to the hobby, I make cheese that I cant afford lol. Sup with y'all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Marc and welcome to the forum
welcome5.gif

I merged your double post into this one (members can not delete or move topics), and added your location to your classified ad text itself.

Some friendly advice for new members is to review the rules for the various forum sections, posted at the top of the page before the topics are listed. Some sections have their own rules and etiquette such as the classifieds, feedback, caresheets, etc. with topics belonging to specific sections. In other words just have a look around and enjoy, your pick-up most it just using the forum, and if you have any questions or need assistance we are here to help. ;)

Also as a classified ad poster you may want to set your profile information to show your location, that way it is always shown in your ads (and no need to type it again, or have the ad removed due to no location).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts