HI IM FROM CAMEROON

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugabuga

Reaction score
I AM MAURICE FROM CAMEROON,NEW WITH MANTIDS AND LOOKING TO GET TO THEM AS I FIND THEM HERE,FOR ANY ONE INTERESTED IN MANTIDS AND THEIR OOTHS REVERT,FOR THOSE I NEED OF BEETLES,MILLIPEDES,SNAILS AND MANY MORE THEN I AM AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH.

REGARDS

Hi Bugabuga,

We do not allow solicitations of US members on this forum as we are not allowed to import live material into the US w/o permits. You are, however, welcome to offer sales to our international members with respect to their country's laws.

Welcome to the forum. I think you may be our first member from Cameroon! When I was a kid, I had a friend from Cameroon. He really enjoyed living there and was a fantastic "football" player!

I am sure everybody would love to see some photos of some of the bugs you find in Cameroon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures of what you can get from Cameroon and for those who will love to, then can get them dried specimens and not live for USA.

Will have to put up a picture of me and Goliathus Goliathus beetles

beetles3.JPG

welcome, just curious is that you in the picture and also did you take the pictures of the mantids you have for sale alone or did someone help you take them?

Hi all,yes its me on the picture and was taken by a friend and yes certainly Cameroon is paradise for any one who needs bugs,as regards the Mantis will try tom put up pictures of what you can find here and like i stated earlier anyone in need of bugs and anything you can find within tropical areas just let me know via [email protected]

Latest posts