Hi im from lithuania

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tauras2002

Reaction score
Hello im from lithuania. Im in this hobby for an year and a half. Now im keeping spiny flower mantis and have an ooth of madagascar marbled mantis. I had some deaths 2 weeks ago my cat ate my budwing mantis and other spiny flower mantis :( so hoping to get cool new mantids here :) . And nice to meet you all. By the way my name is Tauras and im 13 years old .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tauras and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

Sorry to hear your cat ate your mantids. :( Do you keep them up high or in big habitats? I'm just curious how it got to them, but I guess if they were in small containers it wouldn't be an issue for a cat to knock them out of it.

So far I've been lucky with my cats, I have three, but I still have to scare them away from my bookcase the mantids are on once in awhile. Although they never get on the bookcase itself, the cats just sit by it and watch my mantids especially after I feed the mantids. A good thing they do for me though, is the cats catch/kill any loose crickets that I may drop (had one yesterday).

Spiny flower was in a little container so she just droped it off the edge and budwing she was in her terrarium with mesh on it and car jumped on it so here is your answer CosbyArt :)

Spiny flower was in a little container so she just droped it off the edge and budwing she was in her terrarium with mesh on it and car jumped on it so here is your answer CosbyArt :)
Yeah that would do it, what a shame too. Well best of luck with your new pets. :)

Welcome I have only been a member for a few weeks but there are tons of helpful information and members :)

Latest posts