Hi, new comer from Norway

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonoHesus

Reaction score
23318650_1287010184736358_701094355_n.jpg
 If any of you could tell me what instar this mantis is, it would help a lot. I ordered an l5. Pretty sure this isn't an l5

Thanks for the reply, my thoughts exactly. i even ordered from exo factory so it was a gambel

yeah, a pair of male and female, but at this stage you can't even tell what gender it is

Yeah. By L4 a females band is green and by L5 a males is brown. I will upload some pics of mine in a few minutes.

i got an l5 or l6 female orchid mantis, the pair arrived the same size. i will try to get a good picture of it's back

So you ordered a pair of L5 orchid mantis? If they are both the same size then that is definitely not right. Females are much bigger even as L5.

7505724E-3094-4EBD-845A-74A913B04E9D.jpegThere is a L5 male on the left(you can see the brown band on his back. And a sub adult female(green band). If you could send a pic of the dead one that would be great. I have a feeling you got scammed.

Latest posts