Hierodula bipapilla nymphs hatch

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precarious

Reaction score
h_bipapilla_hatch_4876_sm_by_precarious333-d7gqeum.jpg

h_bipapilla_hatch_4869_sm_by_precarious333-d7gqeuy.jpg

h_bipapilla_hatch_4879_sm_by_precarious333-d7gqeuu.jpg

AMAZING photos!
Thanks!

Awesome the light green really makes them look like aliens
Yeah, they are a very light color compared to other nymphs. They're more yellow than green which you can see in the photos because the lighting was better. They also hatched, pulled out of the egg case and ran up to dry faster than any species I've documented so far. It was hard to keep up with them! They run very fast.

Beautiful! I love being able to watch them hatch and see them so up close. Such a great video :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Henry congrats . not sure where all the H.B went . I remember sending over 30 H.B ooth to the US for trades .. at a point everyone had them... now they all gone now lol ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Henry congrats . not sure where all the H.B went . I remember sending over 30 H.B ooth to the US for trades .. at a point everyone had them... now they all gone now lol ...
Disappointing isn't it? Sometimes I feel if I don't keep a culture going they will be gone.

I love them! They are great little heirodulas. Patty was a patellifera. She was one of the smartest I've had. I hope you sell them here soon.

The xisnaensis I bought recently remind me of Patty, the adults will be about her size.

Latest posts