Hierodula majuscula male

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcal

Reaction score
he got his wing(buds) today! getting big.

DSCF3403.jpg

DSCF3400.jpg

DSCF3404.jpg

Looks like a male to me, dood! (at least, I *think* I see an extra segment in there!)

Jcal...I gotta' know...have you actually WATCHED Fantastic Planet or did you just happen to find that pic somewhere & liked it?

I have it on disc, and I know of NO ONE else that has ever even heard of it...that's why I'm curious! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah actually that looks A LOT like a female to me. the abdomen looks to girly...

Looks like a male to me, dood! (at least, I *think* I see an extra segment in there!)

Jcal...I gotta' know...have you actually WATCHED Fantastic Planet or did you just happen to find that pic somewhere & liked it?

I have it on disc, and I know of NO ONE else that has ever even heard of it...that's why I'm curious! :p
It's the only thing the French done right!! J/k

I absolutely love the movie. I seen it once when I was young and feel in love with it. I had it on VHS in English that lost the tape.

I have been trying to find it in English on DVD but its not a easy task. Where did you find it? I have found the French (with English subtitles) DVD but I would rather the dubbed English version.

Great movie! Very trippy. I watch it sometimes on YouTube when I start having withdraws

Last edited by a moderator:
she is female. now i dont feel half as bad. i guess its still confusing for most.

my mistake was counting from the top

DSCF3413.jpg

instead of underneath.

DSCF3420.jpg

Latest posts