HIerodula majuscula

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I'm so sorry to hear this. why do you think she is dehydrated?

Harry
When imist her she will bow down and start to drink. She wont eat normally so it will take longer before she molts to adult. I found the male lying dead on the floor of his cage

Last edited by a moderator:
Amajusculaa-mmolt_9183-sm.jpg
WOW!

OMG, Yen, I never asked the question I had never emailed you....lol

how many weeks before the female should lay ooths? also, when sould be the latest you mate them before she lays her first ooth?

no biggie if you miss this question. maybe others will see this.

Harry

Hi Yen,

I wanted to email you about my pair but you then had an ad in the classifides and I knew you would be busy answering all of them.

anyway, I took a chance yesterday and my male just wanted to play with me and not jump on the female that was feeding on a big roach. so last night I moved the male into my living room to be as far away from my female. I may do this for about a week, then try again.

she is over 3 weeks and he is maybe just 2 weeks old, as adults.

Yen, if you remember I wasn't too sure if I should

get them as I'm not normally into the bigger guys. but this male (and female at first) just loves to come out and play with me...and a friend of mine who fell in love with them. my male loves to play so much that he wont eat if I'm around and would rather play.

thy used to be kept right next to each other and even when I would add a devider so they couldn't see each other, they still somehow know where each other is and you will find them looking at each other WITH A STYROFOME

DEVIDER BETWEEN THE CAGES!!!!!!!

anyway, I hope that the seperation will help. I MUST have babies from them. they are the best. I'm so happy that you sent this pair to me.

now tell my male to get busy because my female is fatter then yours!!!!!!

Harry
Yeah my male is the same age and just wants to play.

Latest posts