• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

hierodula membranacea(giant asian mantis)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hierodula

Reaction score
i bought an ooth from katnapper and it hatched. I have around 30 nymphs and i am willing to sell about 15. US only. Im asking $6 each.the L1 nymphs are almost a week old and are readily eating fruit flies. :)

i bought an ooth from katnapper and it hatched. I have around 30 nymphs and i am willing to sell about 15. US only. Im asking $6 each.the L1 nymphs are almost a week old and are readily eating fruit flies. :)
Hi

Where are you? How much to ship to 14617,Rochester,NY? Any discounts for multiples?

Thanks

Marianne

im in california. some mantids might moult into L2 soon. $30 for shipping & handling express mail for next day. If you buy four or more, $1 off of each nymph.

can we do without the express for less money!Even if there is no guarantee they will arrive alive or not!

do you have any nymphs left would maybe buy one if you have any left and if you know if their male or not i got a female nymph from yen!

do you have any nymphs left would maybe buy one if you have any left and if you know if their male or not i got a female nymph from yen!
i still have some nymhs but i cant tell whether male or female yet :( hope u get some males