hierodula (U.S.)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
Excellent communication and packaging. Package arrived on-time and a tracking number was provided. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Just bought a needed male and he even threw in a few extras. Excellent exchange. very happy.

I just did a trade with hierodula. It all went well! He was very nice and was quick to reply to all my questions. I was able to get Darth Vader mantises (Parablepharis kuhlii asiatica) from him, which are a rare species. I got 6 nymphs. He sent an extra Deroplatys truncata nymph, too, so I got 8 of those. Both are beautiful and interesting species! Thank you Lohit Garikipati!

I traded with Hierodula and everything was very well packed and the mantises arrived in good condition. And I even got replacements when one mantis died. He was very informative and answered my questions quickly. Definitely recommend! Very good place to get some interesting and fun mantises.