High heat species in transit

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hysteresis

Reaction score
Maybe a better place to ask this question... 

Can high heat species tolerate a delay in transit? I have several i3 idolos and i4/i5 blephs delayed in delivery at Toronto. They came in overnight Thursday / Friday and didnt make it in time for morning customs clearance and courier sort for delivery Friday.

Because monday is a national holiday (Happy Canada Day eh?) they won't be delivered to the pick up retail location until Tuesday. 

Temps are max 80°F, more likely high 70s, and only partly cloudy, with some rain every day. So not too hot. 

Will they have a good chance of surviving this 5 day trip? 

I also have Popa spurca in there. They had cool pack support for the first few hot hours of their trip from the southern US. 

Consensus if possible please. 

Tiny dry bois! 😂

Out of nine idolos shipped, one mismolted, leaving eight. Mismolt is still alive but is stuck with his pants around his ankles, and fused raps. 

Out of four blephs shipped, one died, leaving three. No idea why yet. 

Out of five Popas, all survived. 

I'll take that, thankya! 

Out of nine idolos shipped, one mismolted, leaving eight. Mismolt is still alive but is stuck with his pants around his ankles, and fused raps. 

Out of four blephs shipped, one died, leaving three. No idea why yet. 
So sorry to hear that, I'm glad the others are ok though 🙂

Latest posts