Holiday gift exchange????

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jude, it's good to see you on the forum! I, too, have been busy this year. I started a second part-time job and don't have as much free time as I did in the past.

So, what did you guys give each other? Is there another thread somewhere?

I just got mine from Boberric, and it's awesome!

CAM00627_zps37cd55e9.jpg

Some new teas to try, a little chocolate, a nice warm beanie, and best of all a (sub adult?) Rhombodera!

Here's the lady getting a "Welcome to the West Coast" snack

CAM00625_zps671159f5.jpg

Thanks so much dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol for a second I thought she was a picture on the tea box :lol:
Ha! For my gift I sent a plastic mantis toy, and when I opened the box I thought I had just gotten back the same thing :D

BTW Bobericc, what is "Cha Preto Pekoe" tea? (I don't speak Portuguese) :)

I received my package today.

I received a nice "good karma" bracelet. Who's couldn't use a boost?

Some delicious cookies. I know, because i ate 2. lol

There was a mystery "stowaway"

...and a dried booger (jk, it's a tiny ooth of some sort)
im glad you liked everything!

Those cookies look awesome :^0
s'more cookies! they are super easy to make

Just got mine from alex

Thanks buddy, going right next to the pinned chaeta :)

oqzt.jpg
yay she made it in 1 piece! I built the case she's in all by myself :D

and no that missing leg did not snap off, she never had it when she was alive, she lost it during the final molt

she fell right after molting and though externally was fine, internally something must have gone wrong because over the next few weeks she slowly weakened and died

so I preserved her and I've had her specimen for over 3 years I think

her sister meanwhile lived almost 15 months as adults and wouldn't have made such a good specimen after that lol

Sticky sent me the most wonderful handmade alpaca fiber hat ever. It is so soft and beautiful, my whole family is fighting over it :D I can not tell you how lovely and soft this hat is. Thank you sticky :)
Im glad you like it! The top fuzzy part is english angora, the brim is baby alpaca. I live for soft fibers! I hope it survives your family fighting over it!

Latest posts