Holland Lops

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the way they move and how small they are. The eyes freak me out too; How its not opened is what scares me, so poppy. Not to be mean or anything but it terrifies me :shock:

I agree about the pig thing. You should see them when they're laying on their back. :p

And because I forgot to yesterday, here's Day 8.

Bunniesday8.jpg

I'll be taking care of the bunnies for ten days while my Mom and sister are on vacation in Spain. :roll:

Coincidentally the bunnies eyes are supposed to open on day ten which is tommorrow. Yay.

My previous update didn't make the transition! So you won't be getting to read any of my witty comments. I'm much too lazy to retype them.

Instead, the goods. They finally opened their eyes.

Bunniesday12_1.jpg

Messed with this one in photoshop a bit, so a lot of the colors other than the bunny are screwed up.

Bunniesday12_2.jpg

First time outside.

I think my reply from the old forum didn't get exported... but it's great to see these bunnies in motion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God. First time posting on the new site, and I gotta' say the color scheme and UI is pretty uncomfortable. I wish the admin would consider just using the old site's format. But, I LOVE the bunnies. They're so adorable, and they grew up so fast.

I was hoping for a color scheme more reminiscent of the old forum, but fresh and new. Give it a bit of time, I'm sure it'll all come together.

Good God. First time posting on the new site, and I gotta' say the color scheme and UI is pretty uncomfortable. I wish the admin would consider just using the old site's format. But, I LOVE the bunnies. They're so adorable, and they grew up so fast.
Thanks to hibiscusmile, I found out that you can go to the bottom left of any page and change the skin. I currently have IPB Classic Blue turn on. Makes things much easier to read.