holy double ************************!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky

The Skate Life
Reaction score
If any of you remember, I had a Black House Spider.

Picture102.jpg

Well it laid eggs :) and they hatched :D BUT HERE'S THE SCARY PART.

I was out doing those everyday things I do, get up, computer, shower, skate, computer, nothing, computer. OK after dinner, I brushed my teeth and I went to go see if my mantids were doing ok. When I switch on the lights I find my whole drawer CRAWLING with HUNDREDS of tiny tiny spiderlings and the wall behind it had some crawling up on it too. I worse part is that their venom can take effect on a human after its first molt.

Usually I wouldn't be afraid of this, but I just watched the movie "Arachnophobia" and I was reading about the guy who was eaten by his own pets.

I don't know how they escaped. The lid was snapped shut! It didn't even have airholes!

Oh man, I'm in real deep..uh, doo doo :(

Eat them good protein :p lol kill them with a book or something. Also here's some advice STOP KEEPING VENMOUS SPIDERS!

Yes, if all hundred(s) bite you at the same time, then you might die, but if a lot bite you, you still won't die.(right away, that is.) They are TINY. The venom way work, but how much exactly will go in you? Anyways, you should kill them all. Or kill most and capture some. Here is the toxicity of the spider.

Venom toxicity - the bite of the Black House Spider is poisonous but not lethal. Certain people bitten experience severe pain around the bite site, heavy sweating, muscular pains, vomiting, headaches and giddiness. First aid and medical attention (ambulance) should be sought as soon as possible.

Have the phone next to you when killing them. :)

i posted that exact same thing asdsdf

"Venom toxicity - the bite of the Black House Spider is poisonous but not lethal. Certain people bitten experience severe pain around the bite site, heavy sweating, muscular pains, vomiting, headaches and giddiness. First aid and medical attention (ambulance) should be sought as soon as possible. "

The exact same thing :)

I can't kill them because I am buddhist, but what i did was use my little brothers' bug vacuum and got about 23 of those little guys and let them out into the neighbor's house :) . I still have about 200 more to go... :lol:

look around in the arachnid and spiders section. Yeah those bug vacuums are pretty funny.

Yes, if all hundred(s) bite you at the same time, then you might die, but if a lot bite you, you still won't die.(right away, that is.) They are TINY. The venom way work, but how much exactly will go in you? Anyways, you should kill them all. Or kill most and capture some. Here is the toxicity of the spider. Venom toxicity - the bite of the Black House Spider is poisonous but not lethal. Certain people bitten experience severe pain around the bite site, heavy sweating, muscular pains, vomiting, headaches and giddiness. First aid and medical attention (ambulance) should be sought as soon as possible.

Have the phone next to you when killing them. :)
Read the buddhist thread i started...Buddhists are FORBIDDEN to kill and you'll know that sparky is a Buddhist if you read the thread...

Yeah, I just wiped them off the drawer with my hands. Hopefully they either ran away or died off from lack of food.

Oh and it laid more eggs :)