Hornet passed away

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknessMonster

Reaction score
She passed away in this makeshift bed I had made for her. She lost her ability to climb so she would crawl around on the bottom of the cage (covered in napkins and such)

She lived an awesome life :D wouldn't trade it for the world. I had an amazing 3 months with her! We saved her from almost being thrown away, so she had an epic life.

Just sad to see my little buddy go :(

Last edited by a moderator:
She passed away in this makeshift bed I had made for her. She lost her ability to climb so she would crawl around on the bottom of the cage (covered in napkins and such)

She lived an awesome life :D wouldn't trade it for the world. I had an amazing 3 months with her! We saved her from almost being thrown away, so she had an epic life.

Just sad to see my little buddy go :(
Sorry about Hornet. It's not fun when they die. I'm glad she had a good life and you were able to enjoy her. She did end up living longer than expected so that's cool!

My condolences about Hornet. Mantids are fantastic companions and it's not easy to lose one.

May he RIP and may you find yourself another mantis soon.

Latest posts