How do you buy mantids from angelofdeathzz(Nick)?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe2137

Reaction score
Hi, I want to buy some idolos from him but I don't know how. Do you buy them from his website or does he just contact you buy email or anything else?

Sorry folks but I don't have a website for Idolo, so the best way to get a hold of me is a PM here on the forum. I'm waiting on some ooths to hatch which should be in the next few weeks, at that point I will let everyone know with a post in the for sale section, hope that helps?

Sorry folks but I don't have a website for Idolo, so the best way to get a hold of me is a PM here on the forum. I'm waiting on some ooths to hatch which should be in the next few weeks, at that point I will let everyone know with a post in the for sale section, hope that helps?
Great!

Lol, did you log on one day to find a bajillion PMs from people wanting Idolos

Yeah, all this good info just about covers it, but if you are looking for something valuable/rare from a breeder, you might want to try slipping him a few bucks --$40-50 or so -- and do that a few times, so that when you do request some nymphs, he will have a good association with yr name. Start now. PayPal is good.

Lol, did you log on one day to find a bajillion PMs from people wanting Idolos
Well something like that, not that I mind but usually I post some 4 sale before the bazillion PM's set in, so I was taken off guard, lol.

Yeah, all this good info just about covers it, but if you are looking for something valuable/rare from a breeder, you might want to try slipping him a few bucks --$40-50 or so -- and do that a few times, so that when you do request some nymphs, he will have a good association with yr name. Start now. PayPal is good.
Best sales director/agent I ever had! The checks in the mail Mr Yuma. (People that fail to see Phil's humor are just simply missing a sense for such things, your loss ... ;) )

Latest posts