how long does a ghost live

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she ate a moth...my fly pupa stopped hatching so I been feeding crickets, new HF and BBF pupa & some spikes should eclose any time now.

just got me a violin today!!

she ate a medium cricket AND a blue bottle fly today!

(also fed a BBF to one of my creos...take down!...strong for their size)

Gongy seems intersted in BBF but has not taken it

she ate a medium cricket AND a blue bottle fly today!

(also fed a BBF to one of my creos...take down!...strong for their size)

Gongy seems intersted in BBF but has not taken it
They really are strong for their size, my adult females have both taken an adult male Turkistan roach(Blatta lateralis) each :D

all are eating okay...my last ff culture died and no HF hatches so gonna have to buy a new ff culture...oh well I hope my ghost ooth will hatch soon

she is still not eating as much as normal, still has not laid an ooth since December and still sometimes wanders her enclosure tapping the walls (almost like she is blind but I see her turn towards the blue bottle flys ( 2 still in her enclosure she has not eaten an 3-4 days I think now).

hmmm

also ooth was laid December 7th and not hatched yet...now i wonder if mating was successful.

That might explain why she hasnt laid another one. But if she isnt eating it could eman 2 things 1-she is gonna die

or 2- she will lay another ootheca

Latest posts