How long?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisguy101

Reaction score
I have:

1. 1 Clinea Humeralis

2. 5 Paradoxa

3. 2 Rhombodera

4. 1 Hierodula

5. 1 Religiosa

and the thing they have in common: they haven't eaten a decent amount since about 2 days ago. The problem is that I lost track of my ff, and when I ran out, i realized what had happened. i've distributed the small (really small) amount of hydei to them, depending on who's eaten and who hasn't, but basically, I'm waiting for food to arrive, which should take another 2 days. you guys think they'll be fine? The giant asian and the wide arm look bulky yet still. However, the paradoxa and religiosa are really thin.

John

John, what stage are they? the larger they are, the longer they can survive without food. Also, if you only have 2 shield mantis, it is better to separate them individually especially when food source is limited, but i assumed you have them separated already. :)

Ah, well lets see, the wide arm is subadult. The hierodula is sub sub adult. The ghosts are all L3-L4, still little guys. The rhombodera are also sub sub adults. Haha, yup theyre all separated.

Latest posts