how much?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secuner

Reaction score
hi, how much would be a good price for a sexed pair of adult spiny flower mantids (wallbergi, i think)?

Uh, more like $30. That was about how much Yen would sell for and how much I would as well. $100 is way too expensive/overpriced for P. wahlbergii.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, its for this pair for sale on ebay, their now selling for over £25 and i was wondering whether to carry on bidding of wait for a cheaper pair

The guy on E-bay (uk) has 2 pairs one each of ocillata and walbergi. I bought my pair from him, cost me £25 plus postage. They always seem to sell for around this price.

HTH

Huw

The guy on E-bay (uk) has 2 pairs one each of ocillata and walbergi. I bought my pair from him, cost me £25 plus postage. They always seem to sell for around this price.HTH

Huw
People that sell on ebay do it for one reason and one reason only - to make as much money as they can.

People that sell on ebay do it for one reason and one reason only - to make as much money as they can.
Not sure I see a problem with that, money makes the world go around after all ;)

Surely the desirability of something dictates the price that can be asked, also enables new hobbyists to become interested in something that resulted from an accidental find?

Not sure I see a problem with that, money makes the world go around after all ;) Surely the desirability of something dictates the price that can be asked, also enables new hobbyists to become interested in something that resulted from an accidental find?
That's the distinction between dealers and breeders ;) I for one just don't like to see people being ripped off.

Latest posts