How old is everyone here? etc etc

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 24 years old.

I keep mantids predominantly and have done for some time.

I have about 7 different Species and an 8th on the way (Thanks Yen 8)).

I also have a few Millipedes, Cockroaches and Phasmids.

I work as a fresh produce Sales man.

Its basically an office job where I try and sell pallets of fruit and Vegetables to the UK wholesale markets.

I like it, I would describe it as selling money with a shelf life.

But entomology is the passion in my life (don't let the girlfriend hear that) :D :shock:

wellll sonny, let me see here....

my age i have forgotten, curse this alteimerz, dangit! forgot how to spell too....

i currently live in what i believe to be a wooden? box next to a library or warehouse of some sort....

my pets, i keep them in the building by the way, consist of several types of mantis, a gecko, pair of anoles, countless and growing number of cats,dogs of no particular kind, some bottom feeding fish,large hooved creatures, and some salamders, there may be something else

I'm 18, in Active Duty Army (currently on inactive service), I'm a student, a Future Soldier, a son, a Boyfriend, a brother and my hobbies are learning about martial arts, studying the arts, and mantids soon enough. But I'll postpone that as my mother is dying....

Latest posts