Howdy Y'all from Alabama.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tap1974

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

OK so the title was a joke we don't really talk like that. My name is Tony and I live in South East Alabama. I'm just getting into Mantids and only have 1 little Orchid Mantis but hope to get a few more soon. One of my other hobbies is Crested Geckos. I have been raising Crested Gecko for a while now and have like 40 breeders. They are very cool and are almost as fun to watch them eat as mantids are. I also have a nice little colony of Turkistan roaches going as feeders. Anyway I just thought I'd introduce myself and say Hi.

Hey Guys, OK so the title was a joke we don't really talk like that. My name is Tony and I live in South East Alabama. I'm just getting into Mantids and only have 1 little Orchid Mantis but hope to get a few more soon. One of my other hobbies is Crested Geckos. I have been raising Crested Gecko for a while now and have like 40 breeders. They are very cool and are almost as fun to watch them eat as mantids are. I also have a nice little colony of Turkistan roaches going as feeders. Anyway I just thought I'd introduce myself and say Hi.
Welcome from Canada!

Welcome. My parents live in NW Alabama.

Latest posts