howdy!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arachnoherp

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is malek brown and im new to this forum  but not new to mantids. i have only recently started keeping mantids again after moving to Louisiana, i mostly keep aquariums and lots of tarantulas (true spiders and scorps as well) but at the moment i have 3 carolina mantids, 3 h orientalis, 1 h venosa and will hopefully be adding to this soon. I also had a question for any experienced breeders, do people ever loan mature male mantids in exchange for example half an ooth?  similar to how its done when a tarantulas male matures? i ask because i have 2 adult male h orientalis and i dont mind sending him off to breed and splitting the babies if that is something people do?(second male is already promised to a friend)

Welcome to the forum

Think loaning males for breeding happens more often, I think, but happens more among friends. That was wat I would do. ;) Show us some pics of your mantids. we like to see them :)

Welcome! If you are posting on the forum, You can hit 'insert other media' or 'choose files' at the bottom of the page that you are typing on.

- MantisGirl13

I think i did it lol

1536258089438413129470.jpg

Latest posts