HUGE deli cups

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micheleinvirginia

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get these in a small quantity of maybe 20?

I have checked fruitflies.net and superiorenterprise. I want something larger than 32oz. and tall.

Cant find any there either, searched deli cups, deli containers, insect containers, plastic jars, cant find anything bigger than 32 oz. :(

the way i get my deli cup is go to like a surper store like market basket or wal-mart and ask the deli if you can buy them. Most of the time i get them for free.

yup i have gotten i think it holds about three pounds of food and clear the only thing is that it will have pics of the store on it

I wanted ones that are crystal clear like Superior Enterprise, but for now I am using some plastic jars from Walmart for the smaller guys and cheesy poof containers for the big guys. I want them to look AWESOME. Perfect clarity and no writing. Cant seem to find any though so I have given up looking.

i go to the dollar store and get clear tall food containers, then cut a window and hot glue screen over it. or go to price/cost co or sam's and get large pretzels, eat them and use the container, large plastic peanut jars work also.

Latest posts