Huh, where am I, who am I... uh... how did I get here...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nasty bugger

Reaction score
Right here, in front of this computer screen
Howdy, y'all

I'm new to the hobby. Came to it by way of gardening and needing biological control over pests.

Got some ootheca's at a whole foods store, and hatched them out and now I have babies.

I have worms also, in the bedroom, not my body, and have fish also.

I'm in Phoenix AZ for now, and have a nice warm place to raise my babies, and will soon set some of them loose in the indoor garden. I imagine I'll still have to feed them, as there aren't really any pests to speak of in my place.

Less than 3 weeks and the babies have molted twice already, so I'm well on my way to insect daddydom, or would that be a dumbdaddy...

Old enough to be some of your dad's, and young enough for some of you to by my dad.

Decided to start on my experimental self-sustaining (hopefully) polyculture, and bio control is a part of it, and the little mantis' seem so cool I decided to get into them a bit more than I probably should have.

I'm also hoping develop a breed of mantis that will be large enough to eat the people that have wronged me's heads... Not really, unless maybeee............

Greetings and welcome to this forum. Mantids sure are cool creatures - and there is a movie about (part) mantids that eat people - MIMIC! i just saw it yesterday and it is cool. Especially mr. funny shoes!

Latest posts