Hungry hungry hippo!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quake

Reaction score
Last night I stayed out so on my way out I put some crickets in the mantids cage to hold them over until I got home in the morning.

When I got home, one mantis had eaten the other mantis in the cage, so I gave gave him a cricket, and he ate it. Then he scooped up another huge cricket I didn't think he could even hold. And THEN when he still had the big cricket's rump and leg, he picked up a little cricket that was eating at his scraps, and finished all of it! Then he moved on to drink up the honey in a cap on my dresser for the crix! And now he is eating another little cricket and holding one more in his arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out for the pieces of him when he explodes, like the mantis looking creature on Predator

[SIZE=24pt] SSSSsssss[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt] pppppplllllllll[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]llllaaaaaa[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt] aaaattttt[/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt] ttttttttttttt[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch your fingers, nose, and toes! Those could be next! Oh, and has he molted recently. I noticed my Gambian Spotted ate like a monster a day or so after molting.

Latest posts