• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hymenopus coronatus pairs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruszakus

Reaction score
I've got a couple of Hymenopus coronatus pairs - all at sub-adult. I will send them only to European countries - preferably to Germany and UK. I will ignore any pleas to ship them overseas.

PM me if you are interested.

I've got a couple of Hymenopus coronatus pairs - all at sub-adult. I will send them only to European countries - preferably to Germany and UK. I will ignore any pleas to ship them overseas.

PM me if you are interested.
You suck for not shipping to USA!!! lol just kidding, but I am pretty bummed out by that! :)

If you are desperate for orchids, Brian, and can't find any in the U.S. , before increasing the shipping time of a stop over in the U.K. , send Frey a p.m. and see if she can find you some, Kruszakus is right in refusing to mail here: I have received ooths from him which, due to circumstances outside his control, took two weeks to arrive. Frey, on the other hand, lives in Lodz, and I routinely get packages from her in a week or so. Her mantids arrive alive and well in the vast majority of cases and she charges less and is more courteous than some of her European competitors.

I m incubating oothecas of orchids mantis so please be patient :) )

Thanks Phil :* :) )

If you are desperate for orchids, Brian, and can't find any in the U.S. , before increasing the shipping time of a stop over in the U.K. , send Frey a p.m. and see if she can find you some, Kruszakus is right in refusing to mail here: I have received ooths from him which, due to circumstances outside his control, took two weeks to arrive. Frey, on the other hand, lives in Lodz, and I routinely get packages from her in a week or so. Her mantids arrive alive and well in the vast majority of cases and she charges less and is more courteous than some of her European competitors.
wow, Phil, you are a cool dude! lol thanks man. Justyna is awesome to deal with!!!!

I am unable to PM you - are they still available?

Send me a PM,(I am in the UK).

Cheers.