Hypoponera

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again Mike has proved his awsomeness by sending me nymphs and ooths that look great!!!

I will deffenetly being doing bussiness with him again. Highly recommened!!!

Thanks Mike!!!

I put out an add wanting an adult female for my lonely Giant Shield male. Mike answered the call with an offer to send me two of his gals for a ridiculously awesome price! And then he sent not two, but THREE GORGEOUS ladies, all in perfect health and ready to rumble!

Communication with Mike was great, packaging was excellent, and shipping prompt. He's a genuinely nice guy who is furthering the cause of breeding and keeping mantids, not in it to make a buck. It was obvious he took time and great care in making sure the girls arrived safely. I couldn't ask for more in a trading relationship! Hope to deal with him again... highly recommended! Thank you so very much, Mike!

Becky Heacox

PS... Will report on progress of breeding the harem in my blog. ;) Hope my male can handle it all :lol: without losing his head! :eek:

I just recieved another package of nymphs from Mike. All the nymphs look very healthy. His packing and communication is always fantastic! He is a pleasure to do bussiness with. I will be deffinetly be doing bussiness with him again.

Thank-you!

Paul

Mike came to my rescue again! :rolleyes: :D And not only did he send what I wanted... but he also included a lone female he had of a different species he knew I had, to add to my hopefully potential breeding stock. What a guy! ^_^ Received mantids today carefully packed and efficiently shipped... all received alive and well. I love doing business with Mike, and will definitely continue to do so in the future. Most highly recommended! ;)

Becky Heacox

very helpful and generous person he went out of his way to help get me a few new mantids :lol:

his packing was great and always responded to my questions quickly B)

I have just received another package from Hypoponera. All occupants came alive and well! :) I will be doing business with him again. I'm very pleased with this transaction. Thanks! Your awesome!!!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator: