I can hardly contain myself!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, forgot to re-post. :lol:

Anyways, the second ooth hatched out only 3. >_> I'm pretty sure it will hatch out the rest over the next few days since it is much larger that the 1st ooth.

I currently have 15 strong, healthy nymphs that are well on their way. :wub:

Well I'm not trying to be a dik, and I'm sorry if that seemed a bit harsh, but you have got to understand that this is not a community that welcomes that sort of behavior. I'm not a Mod on this board, but I am on another, and my experience is that unless a chat forum is specifically aimed toward youth, people tend to expect others to act mature. I know you aren't the only kid on this board, but you are the only one that acts like one. There is a 14 year old on this board (Mantida) that is also one of the most professional & mature girls I have ever met. The rest of us are all adults and most of us act as such. I believe I speak for most of us when I say that we don't find your immaturity amusing. You have proven in many of your posts that you are quite intelligent, but often times that is overshadowed by your attempts to be funny, which more often than not only annoy rather than impress. If you do really want to impress us and gain acceptance rather than constantly being criticized by everyone, do so by keeping with expected forum etiquette & having smart mature conversations about serious subjects, and spare us the preteen humor. I personally get more than enough of that from my nine year old daughter.

Oh and sorry AB for jacking your thread in order to get this off my chest :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job Ab :) do you plan on keeping them together?
Already am. :p I'm returning home from a trip tomorrow and some should be L2. :D

Well I'm not trying to be a dik, and I'm sorry if that seemed a bit harsh, but you have got to understand that this is not a community that welcomes that sort of behavior. I'm not a Mod on this board, but I am on another, and my experience is that unless a chat forum is specifically aimed toward youth, people tend to expect others to act mature. I know you aren't the only kid on this board, but you are the only one that acts like one. There is a 14 year old on this board (Mantida) that is also one of the most professional & mature girls I have ever met. The rest of us are all adults and most of us act as such. I believe I speak for most of us when I say that we don't find your immaturity amusing. You have proven in many of your posts that you are quite intelligent, but often times that is overshadowed by your attempts to be funny, which more often than not only annoy rather than impress. If you do really want to impress us and gain acceptance rather than constantly being criticized by everyone, do so by keeping with expected forum etiquette & having smart mature conversations about serious subjects, and spare us the preteen humor. I personally get more than enough of that from my nine year old daughter.Oh and sorry AB for jacking your thread in order to get this off my chest :(
Your perfectly fine DARKSPEED. I totally agree with you, I've tried telling Mantis Dude this but he just totally ignores what anybody says about it and blows up about it. :rolleyes:

Already am. :p I'm returning home from a trip tomorrow and some should be L2. :D Your perfectly fine DARKSPEED. I totally agree with you, I've tried telling Mantis Dude this but he just totally ignores what anybody says about it and blows up about it. :rolleyes:
yeah well somtimes a joke is fun but spamming isnt, i hope i dont annoy any1 cuz that aint my meaning :unsure:

but too serious is also not good.

on topic: i heard there rare canibalistic.. good luck with them did anymore hatch yet?

Last edited by a moderator: