I GOT ASIAN BABIES!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddhistsoldier88

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YES!!!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!! BUT THEY HATCHED OUT JUST FINE!!! Pretty big too for hatchlings... I came home and was thinking maybe.... and i saw this long legged thing looking right at me and it took me a sec :blink: and then..... BAM! :lol: yes!!!! now i just gotta get food..... maybe 2 or 3 days til they get hungry right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YES!!!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!! BUT THEY HATCHED OUT JUST FINE!!! Pretty big too for hatchlings... I came home and was thinking maybe.... and i saw this long legged thing looking right at me and it took me a sec :blink: and then..... BAM! :lol: yes!!!! now i just gotta get food..... maybe 2 or 3 days til they get hungry right?
Yeah they are big. THey also grow pretty quick I have found.

I almost miss the spambots, for a second I thought the last word in the title was babes.

COngrate Adam!! Glad it hatched out fine for you. :)

So now we can use word like "sexing" the mantis eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics or it didn't happen. <_< :angry: Just kidding. Congrats. :lol:
no it did just no cam,era....i wish i had one...only 18 though...wonder if some escaped :blink: .....hope not... :blink:

Nice work!It's always so exciting when you get a hatch. Even to this day it just cheers me up :lol:
Its my first hatch and mantids that i am prepared for! :D lol almost...need food.... just hope they dont kill eachother too quickly....

Update: I have 15 out of the 19 that hatched...1 died and the rest were eaten...Got hydei today and they are so damned GREEDY! :lol: Petco FFs were an emergency but they are doing fine for now...just gotta make some of Mikhail's famous stuff! :) Very good hunters! Cant wait for molt!!

Latest posts