I JUST LOOOOVE THE FEEDBACK >:(

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i love how this month i sent 2 people mantises, one person 3 male orchids and i still havent heard back from them as far as the orchids they r supposed to send in return (they didnt even pay shipping on my 3 orchids) and i emailed them 3 times this week and even sent out a pm and they havent left feedback yet

and then i send someone my baby this week and they didnt leave feedback yet

why do we have a feedback section if people dont always use it? how long does it really take to say "so and so sent me such and such and it blah blah blah blah"?? :lol: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever hear the expression "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" ?

Ever hear the expression "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" ?
yeah u r right

i'm goin to bed, it's 10:30 here and i'm tired! but seriously to the 2 i am addressing (who i talked to numerous times in private before i publicized this), please leave feedback asap

i leave feedback for everyone else here :D

Now, now Alex remember your blood presure? Just breathe and relax. Many people sell things and don't get feedback for them all, me included, its not the end of the world.

It is good to leave feedback, but if you are getting package after package every week than sometimes it is not worth the effort. Also if three other people have said they are good, and you had a good transaction than why leave more feedback. Sure it is nice but sometimes redundant.

Quit crying! Do have any idea how many people i have sold to over the years that have not left me any feedback? My feedback thread would be almost double of what it is now. If your so concerned then PM them and ask them to leave you some feedback.

Quit crying! Do have any idea how many people i have sold to over the years that have not left me any feedback? My feedback thread would be almost double of what it is now. If your so concerned then PM them and ask them to leave you some feedback.
i did

one left feedback

the other contacted me finally

panic attack over :lol: :clown: :phew:

Latest posts