I lost my male Ghost mantis :(

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U will get Luna eggs from me later this month

I should post an ad soon so interested peeps can reserve eggs, that way I know how many to collect from femmes and can send them fresh to avoid in the mail hatching :)

At least my female popa, who laid infertile ooth this morning, scoffed down 2 adult Nauphoeta today

Maybe I'll intro the pair again...

Awesome! Glad you found your ghost. AWOL for three days. Too bad you didn't have a camera attached to him. Who knows what kind of shenanigans he was up to while on his hiatus.

Yay! I'm glad he found you. He is probably feeling very proud with himself managing to find you after you lost your way. ;)

He was probably shaking his little mantis head and mumbling to himself how he needed to get you a leash. Pesky humans, can't keep up with a mantis on the move.

He was probably shaking his little mantis head and mumbling to himself how he needed to get you a leash. Pesky humans, can't keep up with a mantis on the move.
Lol!

He realized that mantises are far more superior than humans! Mantids will one day replace those humans in some sort of mantis apocolypse!!!!!!

If you are talking about the moth eggs I sent you, they should arrive tommarow! Now lets keep our fingers crossed it does stay over the weekend
If they hatch in shippment I will walk to your house with my idolo, hit u in the head with its cage and steal half your caterpillars :p

JK obviously lol

Hey one day when we r adults and stuff we should meet, that would be funny to see what happens :lol:

I have a theory u r my doppelgänger for some reason...

I've actually been to California once and its a nice state but I'm not used to the constant heat being from connecticut :)

So one day when I'm older I will travel places and if I go to California I will say hi to fellow Cali forum members, I have a feeling all the Cali members secretly meet up and party and stuff and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah :tt2:

Has anyone heard of the crittercam? They are cameras attached to the animal's back, and they record the view of the animal's view. Why don't I write to the company and ask them to make a mini version?

That would be AWESOME!!! To sinensispsyched and agentA!!!! We should do that definetly! we could all party and stuff. Listen to Lady GaGa or AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts