I mis my Jude

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelofdeathzz

Reaction score
Thats about it, I really mis JUDE! :(

Wish I could say more on the subject but I can't. I know others have grown to like her spicy, down home, southern bell personality as well. She had a way of making the forum more fun and I mis that... :(

I don't think she'll get to read this but I wish her all the best and hope she finds the pot of gold at the end of her rainbow and comes back soon!!!!!

Anyone else feel the way I do?

What say you?

Jude come back to us! Yeah I miss her too! First day she joined we instantly clicked and pages of PM's were then the result. Her personality and life she brought here has been missed dearly :(

I've noticed she was gone- though I didn't talk to her much, she was a great person and funny too. :( Where did she go? As far as I know, she just up and disappeared.

I try not to miss people, but I did notice she wasn't posting. She was one of my more preferred members. Come back Jude. I got some ear bobs for you. :)

A big howdy from Kentucky!

I hope you guys are all doing wonderfully well.

I am good, my mantid's are ok. I've not had as much luck with adults as nymphs, but still enjoy what I have here.

Which is some 5 valida, 2 Idolo, one lobata, 2 orchids and 1 Taumantis! That Tau is older then dirt!

I have been super busy at work and am really throwing myself into that.

I miss you guys too!! You all rock and I wish we could all hang out!!!!

It's cool we're all spread out but a shame also.

A, I'm so glad to hear about the hatch, congrats!

I still love my ear bobs from Patrickfraser! They are beautiful!

Thanks for the love!!!!

Latest posts