I never get tired of this

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sschind

Reaction score
50+ Damon diadema babies struck out on their own two days ago.  I'll feed them a few times together then I'll split them up into trios and get an accurate count.  Fingers crossed 2 more females with eggs should pop in the next 6 weeks or so.  Probably my favorite species to work with.  I've got freshly dispersed Phrynus Marginemaculatus as well but they are tiny.  I had to break out my cricket hatchery again.

DSC02171.JPGDSC02172.JPG

Thanks, I didn’t see it since I was using a smaller screen.
Thanks Ziggy.  I'm sorry Cole.  I did have a reply for your initial question right away but apparently I forgot to hit the post button.  Didn't mean to leave you hanging.

Nice! Wish these would become as popular as Ts and Scorps in the hobby...
By individual species they are my best sellers at Tinley Park and I sell out every year but I still sell more T's over all.  We shall see next time when I am hoping to have 100+ to offer.  Final count from this batch was 54

Babies from mom #2 just hatched.  Looks like mom #3 is just starting.  Actually mom #2 was the third female I noticed with eggs so she should have been mom #3.  I must have missed her eggs early on.  Babies from the OP are separated into trios and are starting to molt again.  Lost 4 so far but my banded crickets just started hatching so they can get something besides fruit flies.