I put this together out of a 10 gallon fish tank

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....Deacon blew me out of the water with her innovations on this. She ecologically has my idea by the balls, literally, and I consider it a mile beyond my own thoughts on enclosures. Think outside of the box on your design..
Lol! Hilarious.. And great words of influence. However I believe they're both great setups :)

LOVE this idea! Both projects came out beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration.  

Definitely want to try it out when I get my mantids. 

So beautiful! You put so much thought and time/effort into this!  I use the same grid in my modifications, it's perfect!  I think it's made for embroidery sewing?  You did an amazing job, no hot glue in sight!  Your mantids are very lucky!

These turned out great! I have an empty ten gallon tank that my snake outgrew, my husband may have a new project on his hands.  ;)

Wow that is a great setup. The dividers look just like fish tank dividers, which are probably more expensive then what you used. I might try that too. Thank you for posting this!

Latest posts