I think you guys will love this

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beast.jpg

buck.jpg

giraffe.jpg

same here mantisdude15 i see that every time i look at it at night (may be just different things and we may just mistake them for shooting stars)

I've pressed on it three different times and it shows a bird flying over it each consecutive time I restart the stream, therefore it must just be pre recorded...

I've pressed on it three different times and it shows a bird flying over it each consecutive time I restart the stream, therefore it must just be pre recorded...
I have never noticed that and I have it up on my screen 24/7. It's not prerecorded.

oh my bad lol, i thought they were shooting stars. moths, stars, either way it looks awesome. i still have yet to see an animal lol

######?!?!!? the video you are watching has been pirated, did i just get a virus of somthing!? wheres the real thing anyways?!?!?
This is an old thread and I havent watched it lately. Looks like it's down. :? No viruses.

lol , yeah srry bout that. Thanks for the old school post though, I found the cam after googling and spent a good chunck of yesterday watching it, very cool!

lol , yeah srry bout that. Thanks for the old school post though, I found the cam after googling and spent a good chunck of yesterday watching it, very cool!
Whats the link to it now?

crickets and other assorted insects. Cicadas don't sing at night I don't believe.

you kidding?? those things get realy annoying at night.
No I am not kidding. I have never heard cicadas calling at night. I think you're confusing them with katydids or something.

Latest posts