I WANT TO BUY A GOOD SIZED MANTID NOW

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markdneck

Reaction score
I know, they don't live long after their final molt and all and I have some ooths waiting to hatch, an L2 and an L3 in little habitats too but to show my family what I am up to with this new hobby, I need a mantid that looks like a REAL MANTID!

Any of you dealers out there have a suggestion? a largish frmale from a larger species wouod be great. Give me a price and shipping suggestions and we can do business now.

Thanks

I have some adult female Sphodromantis (The typical praying mantis species!) if you are interested.

Where are you located?

I guess I should move this to the wanted section, but feel free to make a reply.

And there are laws. I think pet animals have to be under obsevation for 6 months before they can come into California and that won't work!! (Although mantids rarely spread rabis!)

Anybody on this side of the "pond" have a big mantid I can buy to show my family what I have in mind for a hobby?

And there are laws. I think pet animals have to be under obsevation for 6 months before they can come into California and that won't work!! (Although mantids rarely spread rabis!)Anybody on this side of the "pond" have a big mantid I can buy to show my family what I have in mind for a hobby?
LOL this side of the Pond.

Well Im in the San Fernando Valley in CA, but my biggest Mantis right now is a Chinese thats still got a couple sheds before shes adult but shes getting big pretty quick.

Latest posts