ID Game - The Dragon's Third Eye

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided to be even more generous and give both of my winnings back to you! SO go on then. Enjoy your painful newly earned prize!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have decided to be even more generous and give both of my winnings back to you! SO go on then. Enjoy your painful newly earned prize!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
I'm afraid there is a no give-backs policy. The boys will be by shortly so put on your armored codpiece.

And you're in luck! In the spirit of giving I've upgraded the pointy stick to a cattle prod.

Cattle_prod_icon.png

I'm afraid there is a no give-backs policy. The boys will be by shortly so put on your armored codpiece.

And you're in luck! In the spirit of giving I've upgraded the pointy stick to a cattle prod.

Cattle_prod_icon.png
You won't have to worry about them anymore. I sicked my mantis army on them. muahaahahaahahahahahhaha!!!! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't have to worry about them anymore. I sicked my mantis army on them. muahaahahaahahahahahhaha!!!! :devil:
Oh dear! I warned them you might try to pull something. I hope their battalion of Peruvian mantis-eating bats and komodo dragons didn't decimate your collection too badly.

this is gonna go on for months, isn't it :lol:

But my truck driver in a red dress already took your hillbillies on a vacation to the moon

Latest posts